Sunday, January 23, 2011

J-E-T-S! Jets, Jets, Jets, and Cheese.

{Man, I'm really into hydrating my blog today. I promise this one will be quick.}

I love football. I love college football and I love NFL football. Sadly, my Falcons were decimated by the Packers and crushed our Super Bowl hopes. Well, there's always next year. I have a secret to tell you and I've only shared it with a few people. I'm fairly certain that I'm psychic. It's true. I love making predictions, and, according to my predictions with Miss America in years past (I kick butt predicting the Top 15, Top10, Top 5, etc, etc), I'm pretty darn good at it. I claim an 87.5% success rate. (I like to leave a little room for growth.)

Here are my predictions for the AFC and NFC champs of 2011.

For the NFC, the new Champions will be...


The Cheese Heads, aka, the Green Bay Packers. Sorry, Dikta. Maybe Da Bears can do it next year. Let's face it, Aaron Rodgers and his Cheddar boys are just too hungry for that Lombardi. They're going all the way this year and will leave everyone behind in their cheeto dust.

As for the AFC champions, drum roll please...

THE JETS! J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS! And, again, lets face it. The Jets are long overdue and any team that can defeat Tom-Justin Beiber Hair- Brady's team will get my support.

Sorry, Polamalu.
(You still have great hair, though!)

Let's see if I'm right. (I'm 87.5% sure I am.)

2 comments:

  1. Well Blair, I'm sad that you were wrong about the J-E-T-S! But now we have an Ole Miss boy playing in the Super Bowls! YAYA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were close! Now my wish is that Tom Brady will finally cut that hair. PLEASE! :)

    ReplyDelete