Thursday, July 28, 2011

Goodbye summer time sweat!




Dear Summer,
You are beautiful, yet fleeting. I've enjoyed the past two(ish) months with you. I have never been as lazy as I have been with you. You've given me too much time on my hands (aka blog addiction), the chance to sleep late (everyday), and the ability to nap (even though I had 8 hours of sleep the previous night.) You are beautiful, yet cruel. After today, our last day together, you are flinging me back into the real world, once again, of early mornings and long nights, stress (and the stress eating that usually accompanies it), and I must return to being a productive individual. I shall miss you, sweet Summertime, but will greet you again in 180ish days!

(But, I won't be too devastated. With your absence, my lover, aka college football season, returns! Hotty Toddy!)




Until we meet again, Summer, my darling, I bid thee a fond farewell!



X0X0,
~B

2 comments:

  1. Hey Blair, I'm Ally from The Gameday Belles. We're huge sports fans too and live for Fall Gamedays. We'd love it if you'd stop by our blog to talk football & tailgating!

    ReplyDelete